Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Love Fall!!

Cody's teacher is at it again. Here's the latest poem.

I LOVE FALL
I love fall! Fall is exciting.
It's apples and cider.
It's an airborne spider.
It's pumpkins in bins.
It's burrs on dog's chins.
It's wind blowing leaves.
It's chilly red knees.
It's nuts on the ground.
It's a dry crisp sound.
It's green leaves turning.
And the smell of them burning.
It's clouds in the sky.
It's Fall. That's why......
I LOVE FALL!!
-Author Unknown
Isn't it though? This poem just sums it up. I do love fall. I like the baking and the apple crisps. The smell is out of this world. I love to walk out the front door, coffee in hand, and just smell the leaves and all the fall-y things.
Homeschooling is going great. Cody is top of his class. He scored first in the state and his school on an online game that preps them for the OAT tests. He's never got anything less than 100% and his teacher is still thinking about the advanced learner program for him. All is good. Life is good. I love my husband SOooooooo much. We have really "connected" as of late and it's wonderful to have "that" type of a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment