Thursday, August 27, 2009

Homeschooling and so forth

So Monday will mark the start of our third week at school! So far it has been amazing for.....well me. Not so much for Cody and it breaks my heart and is frustrating all at the same time. He is doing AWESOME as far as the work goes. He's gotten 100% on the many (I'm talking like 20-30 tests in two weeks) assessments that we do! He's paying attention and sitting through the day perfectly. However, if you ask him, he hates it. He wants to be around the other children. I completely understand, I just don't know what else to do. I'm terrified to send him back to a b&m school where the same problems from last year will undoubtedly carry over to this year. I'm at my wit's end here.

Here are a couple of pictures of him doing his science experiment.
Working hard on his science experiment!
Measuring very carefully I'm surprised his tongue isn't hanging out.

Tasting the secret formula! Kool-aid with no sugar=pucker power!

So disgusting. I had agreed fully aware of what I was getting myself into that I too would taste it. I was afraid he wouldn't have tasted it otherwise. Now I don't blame him. I thought I would puke. Mom tasted it as well. So disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment