- Be more patient with everyone.
- Be more positive.
- have a flat tummy by June.
- Slow down/quit smoking.
- Be more organized (financially & home)
- wake up earlier and be more productive.
- Spend more time with Cody one on one.
- Get Austin in his own bed all night long by 2013.
- Get family pictures done this year.
- Make more time for friends.
- Exercise more.
- Take better care of my skin.
- Get my hair done more often.
- Wear make-up/do my hair at least 4 times a week.
- Actually get dressed everyday.
Some of these you read and are like seriously you don't get dressed everyday?? Well, I don't. I stay at home and spend seriously 98% of my time cleaning and I just can't understand why I would get dressed to do this. But I'm working on it, even if I'm just changing into some grungy "mom" jeans and a holy t-shirt. My hair is always in a pony tail and therefore never actually done. I need to moisturize more and find a good face moisturizer because the one that I have did nothing but cause a huge breakout (which I can honestly say I have NEVER had a huge breakout on my face a day in my life). I have no social life outside of family so I'm working on that.
There are a few of these that I have done!!! I have accomplished #'s-4,5,11,15. I quit smoking a week ago Thursday. I'm really excited about that. I have completely overhauled my finances and we are working on cleaning up in that area. I walk on the treadmill for a minimum of 30 minutes every day. I watch what I am eating and I'm drinking more water (I have lost 3.6 lbs in one week).
I'm hoping that all this resoluting isn't futile. I'm pretty happy with my goals and I'm hoping that it's do-able.