Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctor's Office

Today I ended up calling Cody into school because he spent the night at Eric's Mom's house and she called Sunday and said he had a temperature of 102.2. So he had a doctor appointment tomorrow anyway to do a check-up on his adhd medicine. Which he is doing wonderful on for now. Tonsillitis again! That makes four times in three months. Usually, stupid insurance companies, make you have it 6 times in one year. Well Cody is already at four times so the doctor said to go ahead and get them taken out today. So we have an appointment on February 24th at the ENT doctor's office in Dayton.

Yesterday's "to-do" list has sat there and only has the first three things done on it. However, I did make my husband some no-bake cookies. They usually for some reason on another do not set up and this time they set up and were wonderful!!!

So I'm still thinking about the whole home schooling thing. I know you guys are sick of hearing about it but I don't care. It's something that I think about and pray about on a daily basis. I just am really really not sure. I'm very confused. I just don't know what to do about it. As a mother, you just want what's best for your children and sometimes I hate having to make those decisions. What if home schooling is not what's best, but, what if traditional schooling is not what's best???

YIKES!! UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment