Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Mailbox





So we (as in Eric & Cody) made Cody's Valentine mailbox tonight. It's very cute. It is so hard to find good ideas for boys in this subject. I think it's ridiculous that it's THAT hard. I am a very creative person and I just was pretty much stumped. I had a lot of good ideas but they were all a little girly. At least according to Eric, Cody and my Dad they were...lol This is what we came up with. It's freaking awesome! It sorta looks like the truck is hauling some dirt. In order for Cody to "get" his valentines he has to dump out the "dirt"! Cody thinks it's awesome and Eric is thrilled that it's a dumptruck considering that is his profession!

The day of the tornado watch there was an awesome double rainbow outside the house. We couldn't really capture the double part of it but we did get some good shots of it.


I thought these were beautiful...not really great pictures but beautiful all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment