Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cody's Surgery!

So it happened! Cody had his consult with the surgeon today. They are taking out his tonsils and adenoids next Wednesday. While I was hoping it wouldn't be like weeks from now I wasn't expecting it to be next Wednesday. I'm so scared, but, I know that it needs to happen. When I told the doctor that he had tonsillitis 4 times in 3 months he was like woah! So he said definitely we are going to take care of that. The Dayton Head and Neck office in their Englewood office has THE nicest staff ever! I have never been to a doctor's office where at least one person isn't grumpy or whatever and there wasn't ONE person there. They were so friendly and did everything that they could to help and answered ALL our questions without getting annoyed. It was so refreshing to be able to take your time and ask your questions. Cody's a little scared but they gave him a comic book that explains the whole procedure kid friendly....now he thinks they are putting a space ship down his throat lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment