Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Daddy!

Well yesterday and today we have moved Cody's room from one end of the house to the other. What was once the ebay shipping room is now Cody's room and vice versa. It was a lot of hard work. Dad was working with Eric all day yesterday and seemed fine. Today he started working and said he didn't feel "right" so he took his blood pressure and it was really high. So, he waited a little bit and it was extremely high. Like 238/142 or something. It was ridiculous. This whole time he was having like tremors or convulsions or something. He laid down for a little bit and I took it again but it had lowered. So we were worried but not as bad. Dad is never sick so for him to say outloud that he didn't feel good was like a huge deal. He tried to get up to go to the hospital and he couldn't walk right. Then he started coughing and was coughing up blood. They admitted him at the va. They said he has pneumonia. I hope that's all it is and I hope that he gets to come home soon. We don't know yet if the va will let Mom stay the night or not. I hope so. I would hate for Dad to have to stay in the hospital with noone there with him. That's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment