Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sledding

After all that griping I did in my last blog, Cody went SLEDDING!!! It was so fun. Eric took us across the road in the cow pasture and we had a BLAST!!! I couldn't tell you how many times we went down the hill. Cody was loving it! This is really the first year he was in to it. We raced and went down one at a time...it was awesome. Let this be known.....Eric does NOT race fair when it comes to sledding. He hurries up before you say go and goes down the hill. I won cause he cheated AND I went farther down the hill than he did. Cody says...well you guys BOTH won...I was like WHAT???? lol. Then when Eric and Cody raced, Eric cheated, Cody rammed into the back of him...so he says I lose...but you cheated so I win. It was so fun. Mom and Dad watched Austin for us. We were gone for about 1 1/2 hours. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go tomorrow. Maybe I will remember to take the camera and get some snapshots of us. Oh yeah, and by the way every time I went down the hill I yelled WOOHOO. It was comical. Then I did, not 1 but 2 running and jumping on the sled as I vamoosed down the hill. Hence, I have a huge bruise on my right knee that I did not know existed until I went to bend my knee and it hurt...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment