Monday, January 12, 2009

Today

Today is a day that I should have just stayed in bed. I woke up with stomach cramps that turned into a headache. I had so much I needed to get done and I feel like I underachieved. I got most of the laundry done but not all of it. I picked Cody up from school and handed in his doctor's excuse for missing school Friday. That pretty much sums it up. I guess I can scratch off one thing off of my list and that was picking up Cody. I don't know where the time goes. I guess it mostly goes to rocking Austin and feeding him. He's nothing like Cody was. He is so needy and has such attitude at such a young age. The dude literally yells at me. Not that he can so much talk as just yell...and say MOOOOM. Those two boys are both rotten in themselves though. Cody had a dosage change on his adhd medicine and seemed to do much better in school today. I feel sorry for the little guy. He gets into trouble at school from time to time for the most random things. And the bad part is that he knows better he just can't NOT do it ya know? Like getting out of his seat, doing his morning work, talking, and apparentlly you may NOT touch the walls in the hallway as he found out last Wednesday with the moving a crayon. His "crayon" is well a paper crayon with his name on it that charts publicly if you are bad in class etc. He does so well goes a month or more with no incidences and then WHAM two in one week. I find myself loathing his teacher and dreaming of homeschooling. Husband says no. I just want him to succeed.



Oh yeah by the way I did cook supper so I guess that's another thing crossed off the imaginary list. Today I make a mental list of the things that I want to do tomorrow and I already accept the fact that from one circumstance or another I will not be getting my list done. So I prioritize. Vacuuming is a must. Getting dressed another must. Feeding the kids another must. And the boys need baths tomorrow night again. The other stuff will just have to wait. Most of it is stuff that I wanted to get done for myself. It seems that I run out of time always when it comes to me. I need a day. I have a brand new movie that I want to watch but I refuse to do it until I can sit and quietly watch the whole thing by myself. Selfish?? Maybe to some but to those other Mommies out there I know you know what I mean. I find myself plucking my eyebrows while I pee. Hey don't laugh it cuts down on time in the bathroom (the time that it seems everyone needs something). Maybe tomorrow I will pee in peace but I doubt it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment